AiM are seen as experts in FMCG Category Management, Shopper Insights & Revenue Growth Management.
AiM's unique predictive tools show FMCG / Consumer Goods suppliers how to increase profit or share by using Optimum Commercial Planning including their current brand equity and trade support and terms.
In FMCG & Consumer Goods ALL products have an equity, the stronger your 'Shopper Equity' (how strongly shopper value your product), the higher the returns for every £/€/$ invested with your retail partners.
AiM's cloud based industry leading advanced analytics, statistically measures your brand strength, elasticities, competitors etc. and show how to save or invest to maximise those returns. Self-service on-going or via AiM's consultants.
The system does all the data crunching so you don't need to. It shows you what would happen from various scenarios, what your optimum or best options are, and you decide your plans. Built by FMCG people for FMCG people to make commercial planning easier, faster and more effective.
- High spend on Price & Promotions. Often the 2nd highest on the P & L.
- Need to increase ROI, profit, volume, value or category share... but with tight budgets.
- Competitors impacting you. Little time to analyse all possibilities.
- Unclear what the best actions to take are, now and on-going.
- Better insight expected by retail customers.
- Optimise your Price & Promotions plans. See and set the optimum pricing mix for profit automatically.
- Get clear 'direction' on how and what to do. Automated Price Elasticity, Baselines and Uplifts.
- Have instant volume/profit planning tools and insights including automated Promotional Effectiveness.
- Use Predictive Analytics, AI and ML to plan scenarios. Easily plan SKU, Portfolio & Brand levels.
- Increase ROI from your trade and brand support. Invest or save in the correct areas.
- Easily make better informed and faster commercial decisions based on complete profit pool impact (brand & retailer)
- Increase profit, save time and money using the tool's inbuilt analytics to accurately predict what will happen.
- Become more important to your retail customer.